You’ll be accountable for Asset and Life-cycle Management, specifically for the Service Construct that our client provides to many of their leading Customer’s for their IT environments. Effectively and efficiently administer and manage the life cycles of assets, including working with various teams to optimise the process for minimising asset data errors. You will own and govern the process of collecting information about Assets / Configuration Items and their relationships, and loading & validating this information.
Ideally you will be ticking some of the boxes below:
- 2+ years IT industry experience in operations or support environments
- Previous experience in an IT Asset Management role
- Sound understanding of technology lifecycle and asset management paradigms
- Proven analytical ability, change management and problem-solving skills
- Able to lead CMDB governance to drive continuous improvement and data quality
- Experience in data analysis, exception identification and governance reporting
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as be able to work independently with limited guidance
- Requires minimal direction / oversight
- Strong customer service focus
If this sounds like you, please apply and one of our team members will be in touch to discuss.
Kia ora, Comspek and our clients fully support and encourage diverse hiring and inclusive recruitment processes. Don’t meet every single requirement of this job description? That’s ok - You do not need to tick every box or have expertise in the full JD. Comspek is dedicated to building diverse, inclusive and authentic workplaces based on different clients’ needs. So, if you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply.