- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, managing your own workload and can bring a sense of fun.
- You build relationships easily using your excellent interpersonal skills, love interaction with customers and working in a diverse team: sharing knowledge, providing feedback and problem solving.
- You can interact with stakeholders and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Have experience in unit test frameworks and software development for microservices and cloud architecture.
- Enjoy working in complex organisations, have a passion for technology and a growth mindset.
Tech skills we're looking for:
- Experienced software developer with at least 3 years' experience in requirements gathering, solution design and application development.
- Experience designing for, deploying, and supporting resources/applications on cloud platforms.
- Current certifications in Azure and a willingness to specialise in an Azure competency would be advantageous.
- Experience with container-based software deployment such as Red Hat OCP/Kubernetes/Docker.
- An advanced understanding of design patterns.
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Deploying solutions in Azure DevOps or similar repositories using CI/CD deployment pipelines.
- Confident creating and connecting to a wide range of Enterprise application platforms via API's.
- Experience with machine learning and computer vision toolkits such as Tesseract and OpenCV an advantage.
- RPA toolkit and Microsoft Power Platform experience also an advantage.
If you have experience across some of the above, a desire to learn and a passion for working collaboratively as part of an inclusive team, APPLY NOW!