In this rewarding and diverse role, you will actively oversee and participate in the test delivery by designing, developing, maintaining, and executing test automation solutions for your delivery stream aligned to agile test engineering principles and best practices.
What will you need to succeed in the role?
We love people who can think outside the box and who are always striving to continually improve, both their personal skills and what they are working on. Great teamwork and communication skills, especially when it comes to explaining complex technologies to non-technical stakeholders, are also highly valued here.
Along with the above, we would expect you to have:
- Strong testing background delivering major pieces of work in a complex agile / devops delivery environment
- Background working in a Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence environment with strong data migration / ETL experience
- 3-5 years+ using commercial and/or open source test automation tools across the test automation pyramid
- Strong experience in the design, implementation, and execution of automation test solutions and frameworks, together with manual testing experience
- Practical experience or familiar with programming languages and database query tools, i.e. Java, Java Script, C#, SQL, HTML, XML, TOAD etc.
- Experience in the interpretation of business requirements to determine robust testing scenarios
- Some experience in the test data and test environment management
- Tertiary level qualifications in Computer Science or relevant industry recognised certification
- Sound knowledge of system analysis methods and tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Financial experience, preferably Oracle financials and General Ledger knowledge