We’re looking for a highly engaged, passionate and curious engineer to lead a collaborative team as they tackle exciting challenges. As a Chapter Lead, you will split your time between people leadership, mentoring, and hands-on-tools contribution to your team’s goals, all in an Agile environment.
- Impact the Software Engineering practice
- Ensuring engineers are sufficiently trained via mentoring and coaching
- Line management of any direct reports
- Identifying and leading opportunities to improve our craft, practices, and tools
- Lead good modern engineering practices
What you’ll need to succeed
- A positive, problem-solving attitude and ability to collaborate and contribute in a team setting.
- A desire to develop and improve your craft
- Be passionate about helping others grow through support and mentorship
- Significant experience as a Software Engineer
- Proficiency with Agile working methodologies and teams
- Experience with Java, APIs, Microservices, SpringBoot (beneficial), Maven, Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes
You’ll be part of a supportive team environment with team-mates who show genuine care, listen and love to geek out on software engineering. You’ll be offered some of the best benefits in the market and gain access to a suite of online learning modules and career planning tools to grow.