- 5+ years’ relevant cyber security and information security experience in a medium to large size organisation.
- Hands on experience in Security Operations (SecOps) and Security Incidents.
- Strong IT skills and knowledge, including Cloud Infrastructure, software applications and networking.
- Exposure to security tools e.g. SIEM, Endpoint detection, penetration testing, MDM, AntiVirus, Firewalls, DDOS protection etc.
- As a Cyber Security Architect you will be responsible for ensuring tools are in place for monitoring network, infrastructure and applications are up to date.
- Undertake Vulnerability Assessments (Threat / Risk Analysis), working with other teams to perform security design reviews and security risk assessments when new patterns, environments, technologies, opensource/external libraries are introduced.
- Continuously improve secruity and continue to foster a culture of cyber security awareness across their organisation
- Work closely with SOC partners to optimise our clients Security Information and drive ongoing continuous improvement to their Event Management (SIEM) solutions aligned to their threat model.
- Manage ICT security, including policies and procedures, and work with Security Operations partners, external Pen Testers, and cloud infrastructure providers to keep things running.
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW!
Kia ora, Comspek and our clients fully support and encourage diverse hiring and inclusive recruitment processes. Don’t meet every single requirement of this job description? That’s ok - You do not need to tick every box or have expertise in the full JD. Comspek is dedicated to building diverse, inclusive and authentic workplaces based on different clients’ needs. So, if you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply.