Do you have a passion for business insights and advanced analytics? This could be the role for you.
We're on the hunt for an experienced Data Architect to play a senior role in our clients data area, bringing technical expertise and thought leadership across a range of major initiatives.
Given the adoption of Microsoft cloud technologies, relevant product experience would be a must. You would likely be involved across the following in-flight initiatives:
- Delivery of modern data platforms using Microsoft Azure and Snowflake
- Migration from SAP to Dynamics 365 FinOps and associated data integration and analytics
- Power Platform adoption and optimisation
- Delivering ML at scale with Databricks and Azure ML
Ideally you will have experience in the following:
- Strong background in design and delivery of data solutions
- Excellent conceptual knowledge of data warehousing and data modelling
- Technical knowledge and experience with Microsoft Azure (specifically data & AI components)
- Demonstrated ability to architect effective data platforms and pipelines (across Data Warehouse, Data Lake and Analytics systems)
- Great communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- MS Dynamics knowledge would be a massive bonus.
- Knowledge of MS Power Platform (e.g. Power BI, Power Apps)
- Experience with Apache Spark / Databricks
Please note that this role can be based in Auckland or Wellington, permanent.