As the DC Manager you will be responsible for leading a team in the delivery of all operational elements of the facility management program including validation, maintenance, operations, change management, incident management, documentation and audit/compliance of the data centre engineering systems/assets.
The Ideal candidate is to have proven data centre management experience but will consider a resource who has strong leadership skills and have managed large Data Centre's in either Facilities / Property / Utility and or Telecommunication companies.
- Must be a New Zealand citizen
- Degree or trade equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical, or Building Services Engineering
- Training in current HSWA, QA and ideally environmental legislation and systems
- At least 5 years’ experience in all facets of facilities management typically stemming from a technical background
- Electrical working experience in UPS systems including all ancillaries, fuel transfer
- systems, PLC and control of ATS Units
- Participation in design and commissioning of facilities/ building systems and associated processes
- Manage/ review/signoff any modifications or additions to existing infrastructure
- Proven experience leading and developing a successful team