you will have the ability to:
- Produce high quality and timely designs on the drafting software (currently AutoCAD).
- Quality assurance processes for designs
- Maintain project margins and minimise margin erosion from project variations resulting from design omissions or errors.
- Establish and maintain consistent approaches to all engineering and design documentation activities nationally
- Implement the Design Management Plan and other policies and procedures which contribute to the continuous improvement process within the Design function.
- Hold overall accountability for the Company's achievement of Customer SLAs for design.
- Ensure that the Design Team works toward accomplishing weekly production targets and keep the General Manager Operations New Zealand adequately informed.
- Incorporate all “safety in design” principles into the Design Management Plan
- Ensure that risks on the Risk Register are reviewed and updated as required. Implement a national drawing quality assurance process and oversee engineering and design documentation for compliance to the Quality Management Plan.
- Minimum of several years of experience in managing or leading teams to deliver quality outcomes to a deadline.
- Experience with Microsoft office, siteTRAX project management software, simPRO
- Experience with Autocad, Microsoft Sharepoint, and Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of SDH/PHD/DWDM technologies
- An understanding of field construction.
- Good knowledge of access network construction.
- Good knowledge of New Zealand’s UFB network.
- Experience with Netmap.
If you re looking to join a collaborative and supportive team then apply now!