You’ll be responsible for assisting with cutting-edge solution design and implementation and will be involved across all aspects and phases, including design, build, maintenance, configuration, testing, and enhancements.
Analysis, developing, and maintaining high quality systems will also be a key part of your role, ensuring that they are fit for purpose, cost effective, and meet the required service levels going forward.
You will also be expected to provide thought leadership when it comes to industry trends and keeping the team relevant with current and new technology.
In terms of experience, we are looking for the below skillsets:
- Extensive proven experience with CI/CD and automation toolsets (WebSphere, Linux, Jenkins, monitoring tools, configuration/IaC with Terraform and Ansible)
- Ability to review existing and potential, ways of working, and vendor products and make recommendations to the wider business
- Ability to identify and resolve technical issues throughout the SDLC
- A strong understanding and appreciation of QA techniques and process improvement methodologies
- Experience working within an agile environment
- A growth mindset with a hunger to learn and continuously improve
- Desired: banking and financial services experience