We're looking for someone with exceptional communication skills, organisation skills and attention to detail who is keen to come in and hit the ground running!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining Portfolio registers and reports.
- Maintaining and updating project inventory and project review documentation.
- Board reporting.
- Providing support services for the EPMO and project management tools, systems and functions including coordinating training and other suppo.
- Building and maintaining effective working networks to enhance programme and project efficiency.
- Working effectively as a member of a dynamic, flexible and professional team.
This role will be paying intermediate level rates.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!