You will be desiging and building robust and extensible solutions for Dynamics 365 and implementing initiatives on an enterprise-wide Strategic platform.
You will be extending Dynamics 365 via Plug-ins, Custom Workflow Assemblies, Actions and various integration scenarios including parallel processing, multithreading and dealing with transaction order and concurrency.
We are looking for the following technical experience;
- D365 development experience (must have)
- Strong Full Stack development experience (C# and ASP.NET)
- Integration of Power BI reports into Dynamics Applications
- Experience with integration tools and practices including the ability to design and build custom connectors for Power Plaform using Azure Logic Apps and Azure Functions is preferred
- Familiarity with Azure “Serverless” indicated by a relevant Azure Certification (I.e Azure Solution Architect Expert)
- A sound understanding of Dynamics365 Ecosystem and its relationship to the Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps and Automate, PVA, RPA)
- Ability to Profile and capture traffic to assist in proactively eliminating Dynamics 365 issues and performance (Using Application Insights)
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps (TFS, builds and deployment pipelines)
If this sounds like you then please apply now!