You will help drive exceptional customer experiences and help continue to simplify and improve the delivery services.
You’ll be responsible and accountable for leading the service delivery team nationally to ensure delivery and consistency of standards. You will also be across all operational activity within the delivery space. You will provide a point of escalation for all delivery challenges and will manage customer expectations and internal relationships to optimise outcomes for both customers and internal stakeholders.
As we continue to evolve our business model, service offerings and customer experiences, you will also be accountable for orchestrating and facilitating change to enable our company and our customers to successfully transform and innovate in an ever evolving digital world.
What you’re responsible for:
- Leading the service management team nationally and ensuring consistency of standards, approaches and general service activity.
- Leading the customer on service expertise and expanding service management and service management revenues.
- Providing a constructive leadership style that is empowering, inclusive, communicative and visible, helping your team to reach their full potential.
- Set direction for service leaders in BAU, incident response, service initiatives and customer interactions.
- Stakeholder management, leadership and collaboration across relevant teams
- Crisis/Incident Management - leading out on operational level comms and representing the teams to help coordinate accurate and timely comms out to customers.
- Involved in the pre-sale/transition customer journey to ensure a standardised repeatable process.
- Commercial and service management input to large deals such as sizing up service requirements, deliverables, SLA formation, including reporting and monitoring.
- Closely monitor SLA performance for customer satisfaction and financial penalty avoidance.
- Resource Management - Resource management to ensure resources are balanced,
- Overseeing customer projects to ensure effective OPEX/labour disciplines and the right resource allocation.
- Ensuring Customer Programmes and BAU service delivery is meeting customer expectations and SLAs.
- Ensuring that all governance across the service delivery teams and customers is adhered to.
- Depth and breadth of experience to a senior leadership level.
- Experience leading and working with customer delivery teams/environment.
- Senior stakeholder management/engagement experience (internal/external).
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in using communication to drive effective cultural change.
- Ability to lead in a collaborative matrix model that inspires customer centric behaviour.
- Demonstrable achievements in delivering collaborative results and in developing world class cultural environments.
- You will be calm in a crisis and able to communicate effectively (in a way that makes sense) across business communities centrally and within our customer’s businesses.
- Passionate about customers and constantly seeking new ways to improve business performance and enhance customer experiences and efficiency.
- Knows how to set up and lead a high performing team and shows clear evidence of having done this.