About the role:
- You will be accountable and responsible for the aggregation of the tribes strategy, architecture and design processes and standards.
- Responsible for ensuring that our clients other key business stakeholders are in alignment, and making sure they manage risks across the technology domains.
- Research and analysis of emerging technologies, as well as designing of roadmaps for new technologies and architectures, in collaboration with our clients internal stakeholders
- Strong experience in the technical space covering networking, cloud and collaboration across multiple vendors
- Be able to demonstrate how you have picked up emerging technologies and then devised roadmaps for clients to deliver new solutions.
- Experience in identifying risks within current and legacy solutions and architectures and helping develop mitigation plans, ensuring that our clients solutions and platforms are scalable and sustainable.
- Proven experience in documenting architecture views and delivering architecture artifacts required by the delivery process, and enable teams to maximise automation opportunities.
- Provide high level strategic advice for future investment in IT systems and processes to support business objectives and best value.