As a team you will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, decommission, and troubleshooting of cyber security infrastructure including enterprise firewalls, endpoint detection and response (EDR), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), SIEM, Secure Internet Proxies, Threat Intelligence Platforms, enterprise networking, Web Application Firewalls and more.
- Implement changes to tools
- Participate in incident management issues
- Keep cyber security infrastructure patched and compliant
- Perform major platform upgrades and installations
- Ensure infrastructure device configuration is in line with written policy and standards
- Engage and liaise with vendors for escalated support issues and incidents
- Develop, implement, and maintain processes and procedures
- At least three years of experience in network security or cyber security engineering
- Experience with tools such as SailPoint, CyberArk, MS Defender, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Juniper, Microsoft ATP, FireEye, Crowdstrike, Splunk, QRadar, load balancers and routers
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Experience working in an Agile enterprise environment
- Scripting and automation experience
- Comfortable working with 3rd parties in order to solve complex engineering issues
Please note that at times, this role will involve 24/7 on-call support.
APPLY NOW to join a supportive team with exciting plans!