In this role, you’ll be required to:
- Understand business requirements and offer technical recommendations
- Provide expert knowledge of Software / Application Development principles, lifecycle, models and application development concepts.
- Have technical responsibility for all stages of the application development.
- Own tasks, and issues and drive them through to completion.
- Actively seek opportunities to innovate and utilise new methods, trends, and products.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need strong experience across many of the following:
- IBM Integration Bus 10 or later and IBM WebSphere Message Broker version 8 or later (Message, Flow design, logging and security)
- API Connect
- Service Design and Service Development
- Experience working within Agile squads
- Working knowledge of Software/Application Development principles, lifecycles, models, and concepts
- Ability to review and recommend new development techniques and vendor products
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve service and operational problems, including root cause analysis
- Excellent coaching, consulting and communication skills
- Experience in driving collaborative work to completion
- Experience in IT Quality processes