Tech Stack Includes:
- Java/JEE, Microservices, Spring or Spring Boot, Maven, Rest/SOAP APIs, Junit, Mockito, Mock Servers.
- Frameworks include but are not limited to Hibernate, IBM MQ/Kafka, Finacle.
- DevOps such as CI/CD tools/frameworks include but are not limited to Gradle, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, Helm, Kubernetes, Dynatrace, Splunk.
- IBM middleware products (API Connect / WebSphere / ESB).
- AWS/Azure, React, Angular, Typescript using ES6, 7 and 8, Selenium, SonarQube, Cucumber, Test driven development experience, agile methodologies.
What you will do:
- Designing, coding, testing modifications of Java applications.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in a diverse tech stack enabling you to highlight your skills as well as learn new ones.
- You will provide expert technical and domain expertise to your squad, covering all aspects of development.
- Maintaining application support processes and investigating/monitoring issues.
- Release and deployment activities (i.e., logging results, documenting technical activity undertaken).
- A desire to grow, develop and improve your craft.
- Proficiency with agile working methodologies and teams
- A love for collaboration and contributing to a team setting.
- An ability to get your perspective across so the team can benefit from it.
If you have some of the tech listed above and you're ready to jump into an 18 month contract, APPLY NOW!