In this role you will anchor the customer engagement from initial consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews.
This role requires experience in the following:
- Preferably has experience working in a managed service provider organisation.
- In depth knowledge and experience of Cloud Infrastructure Architecture.
- Attainment of industry related qualifications or certifications such as Microsoft solution area certifications (Azure, Modern Work Place, End User Compute)
- Strong working experience migrating customers to Windows 10 using technologies such as Adapitva.
- Creating design patterns and reference architectures.
- Strong interpersonal and consultitative skills.
- Exposure to DevOps and Agile mythologies.