In this role, you will be responsible for providing a service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems. You will be responsible for managing tickets of high complexity, conducts advanced and complicated tasks, and provides resolution to a diverse range of complex problems.
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience with RHEL and CentOS ver 6/7/8, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) ver 11/12/15
- Managing yum and Zypper system patching repositories in large corporate environments
- Managing security hardening and ongoing maintenance using Qualys Reports
- Knowledge of Ansible, Chef and Puppet is an advantage
- Knowledge of Nagios and Zenoss monitoring
- Knowledge of ServiceNow ticket and change control is an advantage
- A competitive salary package;
- Work with a team who will always have your back, always!
- Be part of a global organisation with endless opportunities
- Lots of career development (personal and professional)
- Flexible work environment and of course, we provide you all the IT equipment