In this role you will be responsible for providing services to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems.
You will manage complex environments and provide resolution to a diverse range of complex incidents as well as problem investigations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational as per design.
- Perform necessary checks, apply monitoring tools and respond to alerts.
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
- Assist in analysing, assigning and escalating support calls.
- Investigate third line support calls and identify the root cause of incidents and problems.
- Report, manage and escalate issues to 3rd party vendors if necessary.
- Conduct monthly reviews of incidents and service requests, analyse and recommend improvement plans.
- Proactively identify opportunities for work optimisation including opportunities for automation of work
- Ability to communicate and work across different cultures and social groups
- Ability to accurately plan for activities and projects in advance.
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment maintaining an optimistic attitude.
- A willingness to work longer hours when necessary.
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to place client at the forefront of all interactions, understanding their requirements and creating a positive client experience throughout the total client journey
- Relevant diploma, degree or relevant qualification in IT/Computing (or demonstrated equivalent work experience)