You will be responsible for managing and troubleshooting incidents, monitoring both internal networks and customer networks, responding to customer requests and enquiries, and network provisioning.
We're looking for the below skills and experience:
- An understanding of Cisco & Juniper networking equipment and protocols
- An understanding of Telecommunications Networks including: Radio, Fibre, Fixed line and Layer 2/3 networks
- Qualification in IT or Networking
- Previous practical experience in network monitoring, diagnostics & troubleshooting
- Experience with ITIL v3 preferred
- Excellent communications skills
- Time management and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Attention to detail and technical document writing ability
If this sounds like you, please apply now!