There are multiple roles available across various platforms including Data (SAS and Informatica), Cloud and Digital.
- Designing, coding, testing, and documenting continuous configuration pipelines
- Assessing, analysing, and implementing change based on requests and your own analysis
- Investigating/monitoring issues while maintaining a solid source control is a habit
- Release and deployment activities (i.e. logging results, documenting technical activity undertaken)
- Background in a programming language and interested in a range of approaches to solutions
- Virtualisation, especially AWS and VMWare.
- Containerisation using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Linux OS configuration and use, including shell scripting.
- Java programming, JVM configuration and tuning.
- Git source repository and GitHub, with standard Git workflows.
- Distributed system design and configuration.
- Security engineering practices and tools.
- Agile and DevOps engineering practices and CICD tools.
- Knowledgeable in some of these concepts:
- Parallel and concurrent processing;
- Distributed systems;
- Reactive Programming.