You will have strong working knowledge of systems such as ELK stack, Splunk, Pager Duty and/or On-prem APM tools such as Dynatrace, Prometheus & App Dynamics, as well as Cloud equivalents such as AWS Cloudwatch and Azure Monitor.
Along with the above, to be successful in the role we’d expect you to have:
- Strong knowledge of Observability including Monitoring, Metrics, Alerts & Visualisations
- Expertise and experience in building and running Cloud Native infrastructure including Kubernetes & Docker for Orchestration and Containerisation
- Experience building automated CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins, Spinnaker and Azure DevOps.
- Experience in Pipeline-as-code using DSL or YAML
- The ability to implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Git source repository experience
- DevSecOps knowledge
- Experience working with Linux based systems.
- Experience with the below would be beneficial:
- Helm Charts for Kubernetes
- API design & development.