You will have familiarity with a wide range of Agile and DevOps engineering practices and CI/CD tools, as well as knowledge of Observability including Monitoring, Metrics, Alerts & Visualisations for feedback to Engineers & Management.
You will also need a working knowledge of the systems such as ELK stack, Splunk, Pager Duty and/or On-prem APM tools such as Dynatrace, Prometheus & App Dynamics and configuring their respective agents/collectors, as well as Cloud equivalents such as AWS Cloudwatch and Azure Monitor.
- Expertise and experience in building and running Cloud Native infrastructure including Kubernetes & Docker for Orchestration and Containerisation.
- Experience building automated CI/CD Pipelines using Jenkins and/or Azure DevOps.
- Experience in Pipeline-as-code using DSL or YAML.
- The ability to implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC) including knowledge of appropriate technologies for configuration management (e.g., ARM Templates, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
- Enterprise experience will be advantageous.
- Git source repository and GitHub knowledge, with standard Git workflows.
- Knowledge of Security engineering practices and tools is necessary, especially implementing infrastructure & code compliance and security in an automated way.
- Experience working with Linux based systems.
- API design & development.
- Parallel and concurrent processing.
- Apache data ecosystem: HDFS, Spark, Kafka.
If you have experience in some of the above and are looking to join a collaborative team environment, APPLY NOW!