- 2-5 years experience with Microsoft development technologies.
- Experienced in configuring and implementing Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI), Dynamics 365/ Dataverse and other CRM integration solution components, React JS/ Typescript, .NET development, Azure DevOps and SharePoint online development.
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts and SQL, REST services and JSON, DAX
- Have hands-on development experience using App and Solution Checker, API connectors, Portal and Dataverse integration and perform data migrations using Dynamics 365 Configuration manager.
- Ability to create Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate workflows between applications and services, automating repetitive business processes such as communication, data collections and approvals and leveraging triggers and actions where appropriate.
- Agile software development with Scrum.
- Knowledge of unit testing best practices.
- Ability to develop technical specifications, conduct code reviews, diagnose, repair, resolve application problems, and automate/manage solutions.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a collaborative and supportive team with flexible working conditions.