We are looking for someone who has come from a technical security background and has delivered network security architecture in the past.
Day to day you'll be:
- Providing expert specialist advice, technical direction and consultancy to clients both internally and externally
- Take full responsibility for overall execution and delivery of critical tasks or projects
- Act as the primary interface for the client or project manager for basic to intermediate projects. Take an active role in business development of net-new or follow on engagements
- Responsible for analysing designing, scheduling, and constructing solutions which can meet the demands and specifications of the client
Ideally you'll have:
- Recognised as an industry expert in one or more technical areas
- At least 10 years of industry experience
- Understanding of business drivers for technology solutions
- Strong ability to communicate technical solutions
- Customer service orientation and approach
- Design thinking as opposed to break fix mentality
- Proven ability to diagnose and resolve difficult or complex problems
- Ability to write reports, RFP responses, technical proposals, design documents, and work statements
If this sounds like you then please apply!