- Extensive experience in designing testing automation architecture, design pattern, framework tools, CI and test scripts
- A Technical leader with strong programming concepts and excellent hands-on ability to solve any test automation impediments
- Proven ability to provide leadership and knowledge to Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Team Members on software quality processes, as well as process improvement.
- Work with DevOps community on test automation practices to improve the organization's testing and product delivery capability
- Hands-on experience in multiple phases of automaton (Unit, Functional, UI/Ux, Build) as well as a clear understanding of CI, CT and continuous delivery / deployment methodologies
- Practical experience of Agile approaches (Kanban, TDD, BDD, Scrum) and methodologies
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills, in addition to facilitation, conflict resolution and continual improvement practices
- Vast expertise in leading and implementing test tools such as Selenium/Appium/RESTAssured/Cucumber etc. to support test automation and CI/CD capability
- You have good knowledge of services across leading cloud hosting platforms
If the above sounds like you and you're looking to join a collaborative team, APPLY NOW!