In this role you will be working alongside users, developers, testers and product owners to enhance the component library and to help build a new user experience for their platforms.
Some of the needs/responsibilities will be:
- Have a strong understanding of the building blocks of design, with an eye for detail
- Apply an iterative approach to design and make data-driven decisions
- Address UI/UX with the platform UI and our in-house component library/design system
- Utilise automation tooling for accessibility testing
- Provide guidance and training to others with a key emphasis on UI/UX and best practises
Essential Experience and Knowledge
- Proven work experience in a UI/UX Design or similar role
- Experience designing for accessibility
- Knowledge of user experience methods such as user research and creating wireframes and prototypes
- Understanding of common software development and product management practices
- Experience with design systems and knowledge with responsive design principles, usability, and accessibility principles
- Experience with graphic applications and prototyping tools e.g.Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch, Balsamic
- Experience with product and marketing design
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
If this sounds like you, apply and/or reach out to the Team at Comspek for more info.
Kia ora, Comspek and our clients fully support and encourage diverse hiring and inclusive recruitment processes. Don’t meet every single requirement of this job description? That’s ok - You do not need to tick every box or have expertise in the full JD. Comspek is dedicated to building diverse, inclusive and authentic workplaces based on different clients’ needs. So, if you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply.