This role will participate in program and project planning, scheduling, organising and controlling all project related delivery activities. This will include participation in all phases of the design, test, and implementation process, helping to modify the project scope, identify and troubleshoot problems with implementation or efficiency. You will also be responsible for developing a plan to deal with risks: delays, bad weather, emergencies, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with MS Project or similar.
- Very strong Excel skills to draw information from different sources and consolidate.
- The ability to liaise and co-ordinate all site activities with relevant parties.
- Establish and maintain short/long range schedules and forecasts including all resources, material and personnel.
- Capable of supporting the projects to meet financial targets.
- Excellent negotiation skills
If the above sounds like you and you're ready to join a collaborative team environment, APPLY NOW!