We're looking for someone with exceptional communication skills, organisation skills and attention to detail who is keen to come in and hit the ground running!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining project registers and reports.
- Maintaining and updating project review documentation.
- Providing support services for the EPMO and project management tools, systems and functions including coordinating training and other support.
- Building and maintaining effective working networks to enhance programme and project efficiency.
- Working effectively as a member of a dynamic, flexible and professional team.
This is an exciting piece of work, working for a company who has a real succession plan for their coordinators into project management.
If this sounds like you then please apply now!