Drive and ensure implementation of our company project management methodology, processes, tools, improvement, and efficiency programmes to ensure all customer projects are delivered within forecasted costs, time, and required quality.
- Supports Project Manager in ensuring all documentation and information required for the project has been set up, maintained and is available to the project team and the customer.
- Supports cost management by monitoring, reporting, analysing and managing the project execution progress against time, milestones, cost-related performance indicators and invoicing schedule.
- Supports Project Manager in ensuring proper project’s resource handling set-up by providing necessary information for cost collection and tracking purpose.
- Contributes to gathering and communication best practice / lessons learned sharing within PM community.
- Supports Customer Project Manager in ensuring project internal and external communication by coordinating governance meetings, documenting and sharing minutes of the meetings etc.
- Creates reports using predefined templates and tools.
- Supports Project Manager in project planning, implementation of the plan and project closure.
- Ensures that all tools have been set up for Project Management Office (PMO) team and customer / internal project teams.
- Facilitates and conducts necessary testing to contribute in development of new project management-related tools and processes.
- General project management support tasks.
If the above sounds like you and you're keen to find out more, APPLY NOW!