We're looking for experience across:
- Project planning
- Reporting to stakeholders
- Managing budgets and financials and
- Managing issues & risks register
- Dealt with power retailers and service contractors to get power out to sites.
- Managed power deployment to sites nationally, including off grid.
This is an Auckland based role with 3 days per week in the office, but they're flexible on which days you work from home.
It will be an initial 12 month contract that will ideally start by September so that the current PM can do a handover.