Working with the Quality Manager and Health & Safety Manager that are based in Australia, you will need to facilitate and manage NZ activities with the local Project Director, Senior PM and Site Deployment PM's on the 5G roll out.
The role will involve:
- Providing HS&E performance data and analysis together with recommendations to drive improvements in WHSE achievement.
- Advise and assist field line management on overall health and safety in the workplace including the full implementation of HS&E Management System requirements.
- Providing oversight of field line management practices to ensure all incidents are investigated and recorded, that relevant incident causal/contributing factors have been identified and that corresponding preventative actions have been developed, implemented and monitored for effectiveness.
- Conducting regular HS&E inspections and audits.
- Issue non-conformance reports for non-conforming works.
- Be the Regional Subject Matter Expert for compliance regarding technical standards across all installation activities, handover/acceptance criteria and client deliverables.
- Maintain a Quality Audit (QA) tracking system to supply rating metrics to internal/external stakeholders.
- Conduct/implement audits both internally/externally to ensure compliance, track improvement and provide recommendations to upper management for best practice across current procedures (risk review and trend analysis).
- Perform audits/inspections prior to equipment installation to ensure quality site readiness in accordance with the project plans.
This is an Auckland based role within the project team, but please note that you will need to travel around NZ to sites when COVID levels allow *Travel expenses will be covered.