As the Release Engineer you will take ownership of Pathway to Production (P2P) activities, including Own Environment Management including Configuration Management, Software release, Test Data and version management across all environments (production, non-production, public and private clouds).
- Conduct comprehensive risk analysis to minimize potential disruptions during deployments
- Streamline technical processes related to software releases
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth and efficient deployments
- Ensure compliance with release management policies and standards
- Drive continuous improvement in release and deployment processes
- Manage technical approvals and sign-offs for production releases
- Provide mentorship and guidance to QA Test Engineers and other team members involved in release activities
- Managing change and release deployments throughout the life cycle of complex software products
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure, Source Code Management & Version Control, CI/CD Tooling, Automated Testing and Workflow Management
- Excellent problem-solving and risk assessment skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with multiple teams
- Detail-oriented with a focus on process optimisation
If you are a technical expert with a strong background in Release or IT Change Management and excited about the opportunity to play a pivotal role in my clients growth and success, please submit your resume and cover letter NOW.
Kia ora, Comspek and our clients fully support and encourage diverse hiring and inclusive recruitment processes. Don’t meet every single requirement of this job description? That’s ok - You do not need to tick every box or have expertise in the full JD. Comspek is dedicated to building diverse, inclusive and authentic workplaces based on different clients’ needs. So, if you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply.