In this role you will be providing security consultancy services on information security and technical security which will not be particularly product specific but will require a level of understanding controls and where to apply them if needed. This could include firewall controls, network controls or virtualisation controls.
You will deal with Security Governance and provide information security strategies and carry out security processes based on the strategies. Security Compliance will require you to perform audit checks and you will need have experience in Cloud Security Controls.
You will need to be comfortable in business and technical worlds and you will need to have proven experience with:
- Performing Security Awareness training for Information Security
- Review and Design documents
- Perform Security and IT Risk Assessments
- Understand and be able to translate Penetration Testing
- A mixture of experience with ISO27001, PCI-DSS, NZISM, SAS 70 Audits or SOC audits
- Security qualifications such as CISA, CISM or CISSP
You must be able to work in an Agile environment and have a pragmatic approach with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you think you can tick the boxes, apply now!