Our client requires a Security Architect - Cloud that can provide design consultancy to projects on Cloud security, architecture, good practice, policy and risk.
You will be responsible for the support on projects through to operational handover and specify changes to security networks etc. as necessary.
Technical background with broad experience in Cloud security in
- Design and build, application security, security architecture, security policy
- Planning security systems by evaluating network and security technologies, designing PKIs including use of certification authorities (CAs) digital signatures as well as hardware and software
- Experienced skills in creating requirements for Cloud ecosystems
- Strong background in Cloud Security (AWS, Azure & Office365)
- Guide development of design and influence design decisions undertaken by platforms, vendors and partners across the domain and actively Assure the design throughout delivery of the program of work
- Able to provide balanced feedback on Network security risks, provide recommendations on secure design and implementation, seek pragmatic compromises and risk approvals where necessary
- Participate as part of a team and as a trusted advisor
- Liaise with security team in terms of security architecture and policy, and risk assessments
- F5 and Checkpoint experience a bonus
If most of the above sounds like you, apply now!