Here's what we need:
1 x Security Engineer for a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, decommission, and troubleshooting of cyber security infrastructure including enterprise firewalls, endpoint detection and response (EDR), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), SIEM, Secure Internet Proxies, Threat Intelligence Platforms, enterprise networking, Web Application Firewalls and more.
- Implement changes to tools
- Participate in incident management issues
- Keep cyber security infrastructure patched and compliant
- Perform major platform upgrades and installations
- Ensure infrastructure device configuration is in line with written policy and standards
- Engage and liaise with vendors for escalated support issues and incidents
- Develop, implement, and maintain processes and procedures
- At least three years of experience in network security or cyber security engineering
- Experience with tools such as SailPoint, CyberArk, MS Defender, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Juniper, Microsoft ATP, FireEye, Crowdstrike, Splunk, QRadar, load balancers and routers
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Experience working in an Agile enterprise environment
- Scripting and automation experience
- Comfortable working with 3rd parties in order to solve complex engineering issues
*Please note that at times, this role will involve 24/7 on-call support.
4 x Identity IQ Developers 2 permanent and 2 contractors
We're looking for people with Java expertise (Junior, Intermediate or Senior), ideally with Identity and Access Management experience (Sailpoint is a bonus).
2 x Identity IQ Senior Test Analyst
We're looking for Intermediate to Senior level Tester's who are able to create automated test plans as they are trying to get away from Manual testing (IAM is a bonus).
This a great opportunity to join a company that genuinely values their employees well being and career growth. If you're keen to find out more, APPLY NOW!