If you are a Security Operations Engineer looking to step up into design then please apply too.
We are after someone who has experience either in a SIEM/SOC Environment or Checkpoint design environment , but more importantly, someone who has a great attitude, someone who is happy talking to clients and is presentable.
This is a great chance to boost your career as this team has Designers and Architects all the way up to Enterprise Architects.
What you will be doing :
- Providing specialist advice, technical direction and consultancy to clients both internally and externally
- Contributing to and writing technical proposals, design documents and Statements of Work
- Responsible for analysing, designing, scheduling, and constructing solutions either independently or with the support of senior members of the team
What you will bring to the table :
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of technical proficiency
- Understanding of business drivers for technology solutions
- Design thinking as opposed to break fix mentality
- Proven ability to diagnose
- Fortinet / Checkoint / F5 / SIEM technologies etc.
- Has experience delivering Security solutions involving technologies such as firewalls, networking, load balancers, email, Internet browsing, end point protection, Security Event Management etc
We can base this role in Wellington or Auckland.