Tech stack will sit across a number of products (Cisco/MSTeams/Poly and more!) this is a customer facing role so you must be comfortable talking with clients and suggesting/selling solutions to them.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Pre-sales design and consultancy - Designs, Bill of Materials, Pricing, Demos, Presentations, Proposals and Scope of Works
- Leading customers from initial conversation, through to designing the finished product, and providing ongoing support for our implementation teams
- Providing outstanding Professional AV and Meeting Room solutions for customers.
- High level and detailed level design documents.
- You will be a confident Audio-Visual Specialist with a proven track record of high-quality customer outcomes, showing attention to detail
- You will have AV and Meeting Room design experience across a broad range of platforms, devices, and customers
- Must have outstanding documentation standards and skills - from Designing a solution through to the technical mark ups sufficient to meet compliance and customer tenant approvals (e.g., elevations, wiring schematics using CAD, Visio skills etc.)
- Fundamental Network knowledge
- Experience in Control systems design and programming
- Experience in Professional Audio solutions (Microphone and Speaker Systems)
- Preferably experienced with Fit out, electrical, cabling experience, and a proven track record of high-quality work, showing an attention to detail and safety.
- Innovative: "design thinking" as opposed to break-fix mentality
- Hold a full NZ drivers license (preferred)
If this sounds like you then please apply now!