You'll be helping out with strategy, developing objectives and problem statements, capturing, analysing, and managing data to support decision-making, and developing operational processes and procedures while working closesly with internal stakeholders and external customers and suppliers.
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experienced in multiple methods of requirements elicitation and have produced or helped to produce Requirements Specifications, options analysis or strategy papers.
- Experience in Telecommunications, legacy products or network property knowledge would be advantageous.
- Experience in process development and implementation in an operational environment.
- Experience in managing large amounts of data and records, along with improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrate the ability to switch between tasks and prioritise workload.