- Investigate operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
- Assist in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems, identifies potential benefits and identifying options for consideration.
- Analyse security processes; identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility and recommends new approaches.
- Help establish requirements for the implementation of new or enhanced security technology changes.
- Effectively explains complex technologies to non-technical stakeholders.
- Facilitate scoping and business priority-setting for change initiatives.
- Collaborate and obtain agreement with stakeholders and subject matter experts to define and articulate scope and requirements of Cyber Security Initiatives and programmes of work.
- Assist with a variety of regular reporting relevant to Cyber Security initiatives and programmes of work. Specifically communicating progress against set commitments, value delivered to the business and customers, dependencies, risks, and blockers.
- Five-plus years background in business analysis with strong organisational, planning, and problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail
- Experienced with Agile delivery methodology including working with product owners to develop and refine user-stories and assist with backlog management
- Expert skills with tools including Atlassian suite, Microsoft suite and other security tools
- You will be known for your teamwork and communication skills, especially when it comes to explaining complex technologies to non-technical stakeholders
- Proven experience in validating customer journey pain points and working with the squad on best solution
- Facilitation experience, including workshops, presentations, user acceptance testing and stakeholder engagement
- Ability to explain and breakdown complex, technical insights in a clear and compelling way
- Can easily navigate and manage competing priorities and schedules and are able to balance working autonomously as well as in team environments
- Growth mindset to develop skills and knowledge that are both deep and broad (T-shaped) to contribute to team delivery
- Proven experience of creating documentation and project artefacts (requirement documents, process maps, stakeholder packs etc)