You'll have the opportunity to help the business define, shape and implement product management, distribution, marketing and operational strategies as well as contribute to risk management.
- Mine the organisation’s data resources to meet your internal stakeholders’ information requirements
- Analyse the business performance and operational metrics and utilise your industry experience to generate value added, actionable insights.
- Maintain efficient and accurate reporting models
- Identify and investigate data quality issues
- Build and undertake quality assurance processes
- Engage with Actuarial, Finance & Customer Analytics to source specialist subject matter expertise to support your work as required.
- Contribute to the effective risk management practice within Business Insights, Financial Services Division and the wider business.
As a senior analyst, your additional responsibilities will include:
- Working with stakeholders to define requirements for new reporting models and leading the development, testing and roll out of that reporting.
- Contributing to a strong controls environment including developing checks and reconciliations, documenting definitions and processes.
- Undertaking ad hoc analyses that may involve more complex data challenges, use of externally sourced data, a higher level of commercial or industry acumen, and support for project initiatives.
- Contributing to new data warehouse requirements, data governance initiatives or other “technical” BI developments.
- Using your deeper technical and/or business experience to suggest process improvements & help the roll out of new tools.
- Using your knowledge to help cross-train, coach and provide QA to the wider team.
- A passion for using your reporting, data and analysis skills to generate insight for the business
- A demonstrated ability to produce visualisations, reports, calculations, models and ad hoc analyses (in particular leveraging SQL and Tableau, or similar reporting and analytical tools)
- A strong customer service ethic and a desire to work with people from around the business
- Problem Solving skill set (overcoming technical challenges)
- Quality Assurance skill set (control checking & reconciling)
- Verbal & written communication skills including the communication of technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- At least 1 year experience in an analyst role with strong data and reporting focus
- Financial Services experience will be an advantage
If the above sounds like you are you're ready to jump into a new challenge, APPLY NOW!