You will be using cutting edge technologies to create modern, secure and performant mobile applications, extending and adding to the capabilities of their offering. You will be working in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment to deliver software of high value and quality.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Work with extremely talented people with a variety of backgrounds that are able and willing to share their knowledge and experience;
- Have support and room to keep learning and improving; and
- Have solid & healthy engineering culture and practices that really let engineers know they are respected and valued
- You'll be working closely with your cross functional squad members (product, UX, QA, Site Reliability) and the wider engineering team to build modern, secure, and performant mobile applications
- Drive consistent standards and approaches (to write clean, well-structured and documented code, which is reusable, scalable, secure and performant)
- Be solving problems that truly are unique and defining and building appropriate technical solutions to achieve required product features
- You have a solid mobile development background. At least 3 years’ experience with React Native.
- Significant experience designing, building, and supporting mobile applications, and you will be confident architecting solutions.
- Actively follow latest development, policy, and compliance trends across Android and iOS ecosystems.
- Have at least 7 years’ experience developing applications that are in the hands of customers and responding to their needs
- Have led requirements and design/specifications squads to drive out and capture requirements and be able to produce high quality software design artefacts
- Have led sprint planning, breaking down complex work into manageable delivery chunks
- Able to proactively identify and own challenges and technical interdependencies and establish solutions to address them.
- Have experience leading design reviews and recommending improvements where needed and have led other team members to ensure successful delivery of each sprint
- Have a strong understanding of security, reliability, and scalability topics
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative, is creative, has high energy, and would thrive in a very dynamic software company.
- Awareness of Self-Sovereign-Identity, Decentralized Identifiers and the Web of Trust ecosystem
- Understanding of Oauth2, OpenID Connect and other established authentication and identity management protocols
- Experience building SaaS services & products and promoting them to grassroots developers as well as large enterprises
- Experience with Web Development and Frameworks
- Leadership experience in a development environment
This is an awesome opportunity to be a part of a team who are designing world class identity products!