You will be responsible for high level and pro-active support within the network operations environment. Ideally you will have exposure to Cisco and Juniper gear with a strong understanding of IP and MPLS protocols, network monitoring, performance management and service provisioning.
This team is responsible for both monitoring platforms and services and responding to faults. You will also be responsible for coordinating any necessary 3rd party escalations and internal team escalations as part of service restoration.
The key skills you will need to hold in order to be successful in this role include:
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and to support other team members
- Willingness to assist in cross training
- Eagerness to learn new skills using new technologies
- Willing to share the NOC administration responsibilities
- Ability to cope with stressful environments
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload with customer needs
- A positive attitude
- A confident communicator
- It is essential you have the legal right to work in New Zealand in order to apply for this role
Our client is looking for a driven individual who has outstanding communication skills and can add real value. Please apply now if this sounds like you!