They have an inclusive culture and work hard to stay connected and grow that culture every day. They're very dedicated to supporting their people by creating an environment that celebrates learning and sharing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define, build, own, and run a platform service in a high growth environment
- Create the best experience for our engineers and customers by designing, building, scaling, and evolving our platforms, core services, and development tooling
- Simplifying and reinventing existing systems, processes, and tools to make things better for our customers
- Develop automated pipelines, continuously seeking to improve processes and solutions
- Bring online new infrastructure components in the cloud, automated using infrastructure-as-code
- Build tools and products as a team, collaborating closely with engineering teams and business stakeholders to drive the evolution of our products
- Implement observability and monitoring
- Contribute to a culture founded on collaboration, transparency and openness. We promote freedom and responsibility
- Work in an environment that supports your growth by providing you with challenging tasks, space to learn new skills, contribute to the way we work and the tech we use, and participate in innovation events
- Provide technical mentorship, sharing your knowledge and bringing new and emerging ideas to the team, growing those around you.
You have extensive experience in development, automation, or a similar role. You have strong verbal and written communication skills and can confidently interact with engineering teams and other stakeholders. You like to learn new things, you enjoy working closely together with your team to bring value to your stakeholders. You’re passionate about what you do, you seek to continuously improve, ready to both learn from and share with others.
Key competencies include:
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure, AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code, terraform, docker and kubernetes
- Experience with pipeline tools, such as CircleCI, Azure DevOps
- Hands-on system administration experience with Linux and/or Windows
- Development experience with bash, powershell, typescript or similar languages
- A good understanding of Agile development practices.
This is an awesome opportunity to join our client during an exciting period of growth, so APPLY NOW!