You'll be working across internal and customer-facing projects, using your expertise to deliver high quality consultancy and design and to participate in customer architecture and design reviews. You'll also support the sales team as required and won't be afraid to work collaboratively across cross-functional teams.
We're looking for broad experience across different areas and you must still be highly technical. Ideally you will have worked in a vendor/consulting environment previously.
In addition to the below skills, you'll need to qualify for top level Security clearances.
You'll need the below skills and experience:
- At least 10 years of industry experience delivering Security solutions involving technologies such as firewalls, networking, load balancers, email, Internet browsing, end point protection, Security Event Management etc
- Attainment of industry related qualifications or certifications in technologies such as Checkpoint, Cisco, Fortinet, F5 and SIEM technologies
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of technical proficiency
- Understanding of business drivers for technology solutions
- Strong ability to communicate technical solutions
- Customer service orientation and approach
- Design thinking as opposed to break fix mentality
- Proven ability to diagnose and resolve difficult or complex problems
- Ability to write reports, technical proposals and design documents
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!