You will be responsible for scheduling rosters, making sure the team hit their KPI's and SLA's and recruitment of new staff.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing a team of service desk agents
- Contribute to the process of managing tickets or calls logged at the service desk
- Ensure all incidents which are logged, are accurately categorised
- Check incidents are fully resolved and users and/or clients are satisfied and agree to close the related incident
- Ensure relevant actions have been logged to enable tracking
- Train Service Desk Agents and cultivate the service excellence mind-set in the Service Desk team
- Monitor the performance of Service Desk Agents and identify any training/ coaching intervention required
- Mentor and coach Service Desk Agents to improve their performance, as part of continual service improvement process
- Lead the discussion of the daily huddles and ensure performance-enhancement solutions are identified and implemented
- Identify gaps and short-comings in the current processes, procedures, services and provide recommendations for improvement
- Monitor backlog and use escalation channels to get the right team involved to resolve tickets in timely manner
Great chance to step into a new and challenging role. great career advancement opportunities with this company also!