Our internal customers expect effective and reliable tools to build software. You and your team will be responsible for delivering tools that engineering love, driving productivity and efficiency for our engineering teams.
How you’ll be contributing:
- You’ll work be working on the Enterprise Engineering Tooling vision and strategy – the squad is providing tools and standards for the engineers so that they can solve customer problems at pace and with automation
- You’ll contribute to our modernisation journey by delivering world-class tooling to support secure, rapid and repeatable DevOps processes for our software engineers
- You’ll go above and beyond to help the team to execute and deliver – whether this is defining roadmap definition, owning commercial responsibilities or identifying technical risks.
- You have delivered highly ambitious and impactful products or services before, in data-driven environments
- You are customer-focused at heart - you have experience engaging with internal or external customers, developing insights into what is possible, and uncovering unarticulated customer needs to drive adoption and satisfaction
- You are passionate about developer experience, modern DevOps tooling or building large-scale developer ecosystems with proven experience becoming proficient in new technologies to get the job accomplished
- You have managed programmes of work which included: developing, articulating and communicating a product strategy, roadmap prioritisation, customer journey
- You understand how banks work and have delivered product or services for the banking industry before
- You have experience in implementing and operationalising DevOps toolchains, whether in an enterprise, start-up, or open-source environment – where “operationalising” means providing the templates, tooling, and guidance that drives uptake of the toolchain within a software engineering organisation
- Be part of a well-established set of foundations teams who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences for Westpac's customers
- Take your leadership skills to the next level and demonstrate your product/service ownership expertise
- Enable you to work closely with a range of talented professionals across a dynamic business, in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Add to our vibrant culture; whether its organising fun events or bringing your uniqueness to the team