- Working alongside the design lead for a major account, adding input to the vision
- Working on designing components based on research, great UX, and industry standards.
- Creating UI styles and components into comprehensive libraries in Figma (or in Sketch).
- Contribute to design standards for use by yourself and others.
- Contribute to user testing sessions and discussion.
Description of previous design experience required:
- Has designed beautiful, practical user interfaces for web and mobile devices.
- Has good knowledge (ideally extensive knowledge!) in native app design, in iOS and Android – designing navigation and flows that make for a great user experience.
- Has contributed to user testing sessions and discussion.
- Has experience creating prototypes using online tools.
- Has experience in creating responsive web designs.
Other experience sought after:
- Ideally have some experience working within an agile team building and releasing a design system that is product agnostic.
- Experience in designing components based on research, great UX, and industry standards.
- Experience in building UI styles and components into comprehensive libraries in Figma (or in Sketch and then learn Figma).
- Ideally can write and build documentation for design systems.
- Experience in facilitating/leading meetings and workshops for design system work (and confident in doing so).
- Ideally have some experience with design tokens.
Please note, you will need a valid visa to apply for this role.