As part of an Agile squad, you will work across cross-functional teams to build, implement and maintain the connectivity to all downstream systems connecting to their SWIFT Gateway.
- Extensive hands-on on IBM MQ V7.0 and V9.0. Able to install MQ server and maintain via patching/regular updates. Extensive knowledge on MQ cluster and secure connectivity using channel SSL with different systems.
- Must have good hands-on IBM WebSphere Message Broker version 8.0 and IBM ACE 12.
- Must have good knowledge in developing message flow and ESQL language, for example transforming JSON/SOAP message to IFX message format and Service message flows from IFX to fixed length format to interact with host systems.
- Ideally have a wide range of experience in creating/parsing of messageset/Messagemodels for flat files, CSV, fixed length data & xml data with MRM/DFDL and XMLNSC domain parsers.
- Ideally have good experience with CONTROL-M task scheduler to schedule conditional based jobs/tasks.
- Sound knowledge on file transfers using SFTP protocol and troubleshooting connectivity issues, e.g. opening firewall rules and checking routing rules.
- Good knowledge of shell scripting.
- Experience with tools such as MFT and IBM sterling.
- Working experience on UNIX and Mainframe systems.
- Good knowledge of banking payments domain will be a big plus.
These will be initial 12 month term contracts, but if the above skill-set sounds like you and you're only looking for perm, we'd still like to see your application!