- Software Product Owner- Mobile
- Software Product Owner- Public Websites
- Software Product Owner- Investments
You will be responsible for defining, prioritising, and refining backlogs for software products/platforms and maintain the integrity of the product. This will include providing a clear vision for change to an agile development squad in order to continuously deliver new functionality. You will need to maintain an open mind to create and adapt processes, techniques and technologies to improve productivity and quality as well as understand the product objectives and take ownership of the product strategy.
- At least 3 years of Product Owner/Manager experience.
- Expertise in developing consumer-facing digital technologies, such as websites and/or apps.
- The ability to manage stakeholders as well as dealing with vendor contracts and commercials.
- Agile methodology experience.
- Exceptional analytical skills and a high attention to detail.
- Builds effective relationships and assimilates information quickly.
- A drive to deliver the best possible results for our organisation.
- Creates a culture of innovation and data-driven decision making.
If you're keen to join an awesome company with a great work culture, the potential for career growth, flexible working options and excellent benefits, APPLY NOW!